In modern society, weight gain is becoming a serious worry. Our ancestors led more physically active lives if compared to us. Yoga has made a significant contribution to the improvement of human health since ancient times. It is a miracle worker when it comes to weight loss, and research has demonstrated excellent outcomes.
Besides, it supports a balanced physical and mental well-being that is important for preserving each person’s capacity for lifelong growth and helping with weight loss. Everyone may incorporate yoga into their schedule because it fits perfectly with today’s busy lifestyle. Here we will discuss the top six yoga poses for fat loss.
6 Simple Yoga Poses for Fat Loss
1. Surya Namaskar (Sun Salutation)
Surya Namaskar is a fantastic cardiovascular exercise that has a profoundly good effect on the body and mind.
- It consists of 12 dynamic phases, including seven asanas.
- Further, it works practically every body part, it provides a full-body workout.
- The sun salutation, or Surya Namaskar, is the best exercise for maintaining good health and losing weight.
Also Read: Simple Tips to Lose Weight During #Corona Quarantine
2. Utkatasana (Chair Pose)
Utkatasana, often known as chair position, is a heart-healthy asana. It is the best yoga poses for belly fat. Moreover, it is often referred to as a “fierce seat” or a “powerful stance” for this reason.
- First, it is a standing balance pose with a chair-like body posture.
- This pose is excellent for weight loss since it reduces belly and thigh fat.
- It offers the arms, back, legs, and ankles an incredible stretch.
3. Virbhadrasana (Warrior Pose)
One of the three warrior postures, Virabhadrasana, masterfully integrates the body’s standing and balancing movements.
- The warrior pose tones the arms and legs and helps with balance.
- It works wonders to tone your stomach and give you a flat stomach.
4. Bhujangasana (Cobra Pose)
As an alternative to Urdhva Mukha Svanasana in the Surya Namaskar, Bhujangasana is frequently practised in a cycle of asanas.
- It is a pose that bends the back.
- This pose, also a part of the Surya namaskar, helps digestion and tones all the abdominal organs.
- It efficiently helps in weight loss by assisting in the reduction of belly fat.
5. Parvatasana (Mountain Pose)
In parvatasana, the upper body is stretched upward while the legs are in the padmasana position.
- It is one of the Surya Namaskara asanas.
- The body posture in this asana resembles a mountain.
- This pose stretches the arms, shoulders, hamstrings, and ankles and assists with weight loss.
Also Read: Benefits of Yoga During Pregnancy
6. Dandasana, Phalakasana (Plank Pose)
Plank and Kumbha are additional names for phalakasana.
- In this pose, the body is in the air like a straight stick with the hands and feet on the floor.
- It enhances core and spine strength and aids with wrist, arm, and shoulder strengthening.
- Develop Your Physical And Mental Health With Yoga
I hope, these yoga poses for fat loss will help you attain your goals. Being one of the oldest treatments, it is used for developing people in many spheres of life from ancient times.