When you are able to create a life, then it is considered to be the most undeniable gift for a woman. Therefore, if you are married and are wondering about the best age to be a mother then you are in the right place. The pregnancy will be loud and constantly ticking the biological clock. Studies state that being a mother needs the next level of maturity and financial stability. It is also important to create a healthy balance while getting pregnant. According to gynaecologists, it is easier to conceive at an early age when you have less blood pressure and you are ready to cope up with the deprivation and should have enough energy to win the mum’s race.
When you are at a younger age, then you do not have enough resources to take care of your child. But, when you get older, then you will get more money to pay for assistance in getting pregnant. But, when you get older, then you will be able to find yourself in the sandwich generation and care for your children at the same time.
It is the fact that the best age to be a mother for a woman is when she is ready by all terms i.e. financially, emotionally, and mentally. This all depends on women to women that at what age she wants to get pregnant. Here we have discussed the opinions of different moms to get pregnant at different ages. So, let us get started!
Opinions of moms at different ages for getting pregnant
• At a young age, like before 20 years of age, most of the girls/women think of getting pregnant. But this will not be the right age. This is because you will be at a ripe age and are likely to get pregnancy complication risks. Thus, as a teenager, you should not try to get pregnant. The hormonal level at this age is also fluctuating. Therefore if you want to get pregnant, then you need to be mature enough to handle your child.
• When it comes to age between 20-24 then most women can be fertile and the chances of getting pregnant are high at this stage. Therefore you should be careful while having sexual intercourse. Most of the women at this stage gets unplanned pregnancy as this is the less stressful period of your life.
• The age 25-29 is the same in terms of pros and cons for getting pregnant. More and more women are getting pregnant at this stage of life. These years are full of confidence, energy, flexibility, and maturity. Thus, these years are one of the perfect years to get pregnant.
• If you want to get pregnant at the age of 30-34 as you might get busy with establishing a career. Getting pregnant at early 30 years will have some drawbacks as you will get several body issues.
• After the age of 35 to 50 years, the women who try to get pregnant will undergo some major complications like diabetes, placental problems, and placenta previa, and many others.
Here in this article, we have stated the information about the different stages at which women get pregnant. There will be no such best age to be a mother as when you feel stable and comfortable and even mature enough to handle your baby with your partner, then you can get pregnant. Pregnancy is an incredible experience for women. But you need to consider some health factors before getting pregnant. Even a gynaecologist will help you with your pregnancy-related concerns. So, do not think too much just do what feels right for you.