If you want to make restaurant-style sirka onion, then you can easily go with the sirka onion recipe we have mentioned here. We all know that sirka pyaz will make a good combination with any north-Indian meal. So, to ease your process of making sirka onion, we have come up with some easy to do steps that you can follow.
Ingredients required for vinegar onion recipe
• 19 Pearl onions
• 1-inch ginger
• 2 chillies
• 1 tbsp salt
• 1 cup of water
• 1-inch cinnamon
• 1 tsp pepper
• 5 cloves
• ¼ sliced beetroot
• 1 cup vinegar
Also Read: How To Make Mango Ice Cream Recipe
Steps to Make Sirka Onions
• In the first step, you should peel the onion without cutting them in half.
• Mark X on it without cutting it fully.
• Transfer these small onions to a larger glass jar.
• Add 2 chilli and 1 tbsp of salt to it.
• Take a saucepan and take 1 cup of water and add 1 tsp pepper, 5 cloves, and 1/4th of beetroot as well as 1-inch cinnamon.
• Boil this mixture for at least 5 minutes until the beetroot becomes soft and oozes some colour. Cool the mixture and transfer it completely to the jar.
• When it cools down then add 1 cup of vinegar and close the jar.
• Shake it well before making it and make sure everything is well combined.
• Leave it for 24 hours and allow it to seep into onions.
• Voila, your sirka onions are ready and you can store them in a refrigerator. This can be used for at least 2 months.
I hope, now you have the tips to make sirka onion recipe that will help you to make vinegar onion. We suggest you make small onions that will not be too strong. In this way, you can follow this vinegar onion recipe to make sirka pyaz with ease.