Acne will not only affect your face but will also include other body parts like the back, neck and arms. It can also be shown in private parts as well. So, if you are the one, suffering from pimples on the genital area then you are at the right place. Read on for effective information on how you can easily prevent pimples on private parts with ease. The bumps that grown in these areas is pretty painful too. But, having these bumps will be normal and there is nothing more serious for it.
Just as face acne, these pimples at private parts will irritate the skin and full of pus due to over activity of the oil gland. There could be many other reasons as well for bumping the pimples in the genital area. So, let us focus on the different causes of breakouts at private parts.
Causes of acne on private parts
There are many causes that result in the bumping of acne in the private parts. We have created a list of those causes here. You can read them and try to prevent breakouts.
• The main reason for a pimple to grow in the genital area is that the pores will get clogged. This will be caused by hormonal changes or external factors like poor hygiene. Therefore, you should make use of warm water to clean your area and wear fresh clothes to avoid these problems.
• Pimples can sometimes occur due to shaving as well. Shaving can lead to the growth of folliculitis that causes infection and other similar symptoms related to it.
• Sometimes pimples can happen due to sexually transmitted diseases. It will cause bumps as well around the genital areas.
• If you wear dirty undergarments for a longer time then it will also cause pimples.
These are some reasons for having pimples on private parts. But you can follow the right method of treatment so that these bumps will not bother you anymore. To ease your problem of treating these pimples, we have gathered some amazing methods that will help to treat them. So, you can read those methods mentioned below.
Methods for the treatment of pimples on private parts
There are several methods that you can follow in order to treat the pimples that are present on your private parts. We have gathered some really easy to use methods that prevent and treat your vaginal acne. So, let us get started!
• Take proper medication
If you want to treat vaginal acne then you should first consult a doctor. They are too harsh for the sensitive area of your private part. The doctor will prescribe you with right medicine that will prevent the pimple from occurring.
• Keep the vaginal area dry
Another important thing you should remember is to keep yourself away from sweat. Sweat will be considered to be the topmost reason for having pimples. So, you should make sure that you keep your private area as clean and dry as possible to avoid pimples on the genital area .
• Do not pop pimples
It is very important for you not to pop pimples near your vaginal area. Popping those pimples can lead to an infection in your genital area and cause more serious problems. Therefore, you should make sure that there will be no popping of pimples that cause serious problems.
Also Read: 5 Proven Home Remedies For Pimples
• Do warm compress to get relief from irritation
If you feel irritation or itching around your pimples then we suggest you do a warm compress that will relieve some pain and inflammation around it. Make sure you should dry your skin afterwards.