Aam Panna is an innovative variant of the traditional kairi ka pani, this refreshing beverage is the best way to beat the summer after a long and hectic day. With fresh and raw mangoes, mint, sugar, you can easily make this drink and store it for 3 to 4 days. It is a perfect summer drink and can be enjoyed in summer months as this Aam Panna drink cools you down and saves one from the scorching heat of summer.
Ingredients To Make Aam Panna Drink
- Raw mangoes – 2
- A handful of fresh mint leaves
- Roasted cumin seeds – 1 ½ tsp
- Sugar- ¾ cup
- Salt as per required
- Ice cubes
- Chat masala – 1 ½ tsp
- Water (as per required)
- Black salt- 1 ½ tsp
Step by Step Guides To Make Raw Mango Panna
- First, wash the mangoes thoroughly. Peel out the mangoes skin and cut it into slices
- Add water in the pressure cooker and put all mango slices in it. Make sure the slices should sink into the water. Add 1 tbsp salt into it and place the cooker on a high flame. Wait for 3 to 4 whistles and let it cool down automatically.
- Take a handful of fresh mint leaves and wash them properly.
- When the pressure cooker has totally released, open the lid and with the help of a strainer stain the mangoes.
- Next, take a blender jar and pour boiled raw mangoes and mint leaves.
- Add roasted cumin seeds, black salt, and chat masala to the blender.
- Add sugar and water according to your serving and blend it nicely. Also, you can add the water used for boiling mangoes. And blend it together.
- This mango Panna is too thick so you can add chilled water and serve it with ice cubes.
Try this raw mango drink or Kacha Aam Panna drink and let us know if you liked it. Stay connected with us for more recipes like this.