Failures are a part of life. Life is never a bed of roses and is always moving up and down the lanes. We all confronted with failures more often than we know. Every day is a fight to deal with a new conflict. However, if issues are knocking at your doorstep or more so, knocking you down, then it’s time to take a step back and go back to your fundamentals!
One must know that failures are something everyone goes from a rag to a rich. It is better to use failures as a springboard for improvement. Not convincing enough? Well, we have come up with some powerful motivational quotes from influential people themselves in order to have a deeper insight into what setbacks should actually mean to you!
Some Motivational Quotes One Should Read To Bounce Back From Failures:
1. “The phoenix must burn to emerge.” – Janet Fitch, Author
2. “I can accept failure, everyone fails at something. But I can’t accept not trying.” – Michael Jordan
3. “Failure is the opportunity to start again, this time more intelligently.” – Henry Ford
4. “A man may fail many times but he isn’t a failure until he begins to blame somebody else.” – John Burroughs
5. “Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new.” – Albert Einstein
Read Now: 20 Motivational Quotes By Stephen Hawking Which Will Change Your Way Of Seeing The World
6. “Remember that failure is an event, not a person.” – Zig Ziglar
7. “If you are not prepared to be wrong, you will never come up with anything original.” – Ken Robinson
8. “If you always do what you have always done, you will always get what you always got.” – Mark Twain
9. “The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one.” – Elbert Hubbard.
10. “Every adversity, every failure, every heartache carries with it the seed of a greater or equal advantage.” – Napoleon Hill
11.“A man must be big enough to admit his mistakes, smart enough to profit from them, and strong enough to correct them.” – John C. Maxwell
12. “Winners are not afraid of losing. But losers are. Failure is part of the procedure of success. People who avoid failure also avoid success.” – Robert T. Kiyosaki
13. “We May Encounter Many Defeats But We Must Not Be Defeated.” – Maya Angelou
14. “Imagine Your Life Is Perfect In Every Respect; What Would It Look Like?” – Brian Tracy
15. “Whether You Think You Can Or Think You Can’t, You’re Right.” –Henry Ford
Feel free to share your favourite motivational quotes in the comments section below.