The famous British theoretical physicist Stephen Hawking was known as much for his thoughtful and sharp comments as his scientific discoveries. He did not let his disability stop him from getting his aims in life. He inspired us all through his research, work, and life. We have composed some of the inspirational and Motivational Quotes By Stephen Hawking from his writings, lecturers, speeches, etc.
Some Motivational Quotes By Stephen Hawking are:
1. “We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star. But we can understand the Universe. That makes us something very special.”
2. “Look up at the stars and not own at your feet. Try to make sense of what you see, and wonder about what makes the universe exist. Be curious.”
3. “Life would be tragic if it weren’t funny.”
4. “When one’s expectations are reduced to zero, one really appreciates everything one does have.”
5. “God may exist, but science can explain the universe without the need for a creator.”
6. “People who boast about their IQ are losers.”
7. “Intelligence is the ability to adapt to change.”
8. “Not only does God play dice, but… he sometimes throws them where they cannot be seen.”
9. I think Computer viruses should count as life…. I think it says something about human nature that the only form of life we have created so far is purely destructive. We have created life in our own image.
10. “I’m not afraid of death, but I’m in no hurry to die.”
11. “If time travel is possible, where are the tourists from the future?”
12. “You cannot understand the glories of the universe without believing there is some Supreme Power behind it.”
13. “To confine our attention to terrestrial matters would be to limit the human spirit.”
14. “The thing about smart people is that they seem like crazy people to dumb people.”
15. “It matters if you just don’t give up.”
16. “Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge.”
17. “I like physics, but I love cartoons.”
18. “One is always a long way from solving a problem until one actually has the answer.”
19. “The human capacity for guilt is such that people can always find ways to blame themselves.”
20. “God abhors a naked singularity.”
If these Motivational Quotes By Stephen Hawking helps you, then do let us know about it in the comments section. I will keep motivating you through these kinds of quotes.